Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here's To You

Since this is the second site that I've started up for Amy I'm hoping that she will put something on here and keep it as a sort of journal. She just got back from Phoenix and Mexico and had a great time so hopefully she'll post some pictures from that vacation.

Amy is the fourth of four children with two older sisters and one brother. She graduated from Snake River High School and has attended Idaho State University off and on. She married Shay Kai Jensen on August 3, 2005 who later passed away on August 1, 2007. Amy burried her loving husband on their second wedding anniversary. Amy and Shay were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Alie Kae, who was born premature and weighed only 4 lbs. 5 oz. They later found out that Alie is deaf. She is amazing and one week before her first birthday, had surgery for a cochlear implant. She can hear when she wears it but likes to take it off and hide it from all of us. Her little fingers sign faster than you could possible believe. She is truly amazing.

Amy is blessed to have her in her life but continues to struggle with missing Shay. She has some great friends who love her and watch out for her. Amy loves being a mom and Alie definately loves her mommy. They are a joy to be around.

Alie is truly the most beautiful little girl in the world so it would be nice if she would post some more pictures of her from time to time. What can I say, she's my baby and I'd do almost anything for her. And Alie, well it goes without saying. She's got me wrapped around her little finger so tight I squeek!

Now, it's all yours Amy. Please don't disappoint me by letting me be the only contributer to this blog. Hope to hear from you soon. . .

With much love,
Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment