Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Okay I will try!

Well I talked with my good friend Hailey today and she said I need to start this thing so here we go! Well everything my mom posted is true! I've had a pretty rough go for only being 23 but I'm trying to start over and I want to thank all of you who have helped out with that! My little Alie is going to go with me next month! She is now in school and it's so crazy putting her on the bus. She cries a little everytime but LOVES her school and her teachers!

Alie is my life! Without her I don't know if I would have ever survived the death of my husband, Shay. I miss him everyday but she is so much like him and looks JUST like him that I'm reminded of him everyday! I also lost my little sister in-law Lucie in a car accident last summer. She was a ray of sunshine and Alie loved her as much as she possible could.

She also looks like her Aunt Lucie and LOVES to dance just like she did. I sure did love my life two years ago and I miss my little home that we made together in Pingree but I'm learning to love my life now and am so grateful to my sisters Brooke and Cyndi who have helped me SO much. I love you both so much.









Thank you Brittany for coming home to be with me right after Shay died and staying with me all that time. You don't know how much that meant to me. Without you coming here and your support I also don't know if I would have made it, I love you. Thank you for being a big part of my family!


To my mother who would do anything for me - I love you so much. You are my rock! Alie loves you so much and we will miss you when we move, I love you mom!




To all my family - Thanks you guys. You are amazing. The love and prayers I felt and continue to feel is amazing, thanks! Well . . . I think I'm done for now. Since I'm bawling I'll close but promise to write more later!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Amy, it's great to see you here! It does my heart good . . . keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY... I'm so excited you did it Amy! I love looking at all your pics & reading what you have to say. YOu have been through a lot & you really are an ispiration.. i love to read what you write, it always touches my heart! Now you need to look at my blog friends & find people you know, so they know your on here! I love ya Ams Kae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Alie is a spitting image of Lucie.. I'm glad she got a little of that girly stuff from here!! ;) She's a doll...

    ReplyDelete