Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer is gone......


Well I can't believe Alie is already back in school! Summer has flown by this year but I have to say I'm glad because I'm definitly not a heat person. Well, whats new lets see.... We went to Canada this last August for my Grandpa's 80th birthday party. It was a lot of fun to see all of my family again since it's been two years since my last visit.

My cousin, Heather, took some amazing pictures of Alie and I. She is so very talented! Thanks Heather. Alie is doing really well. She LOVES school so much and I'm so glad she gets to go 3 days a week this year. She is the light of my life! Without her I don't know if I would have been able to get through these last

two years. I still have hard days without my Shay. Shay was an amazing man. He was such a great father and husband and I miss him more and more everyday. I miss him coming through the front door and taking Alie out of my arms and watching Alie look at her daddy and fall in love with him all over again. It made me fall in love more and more with my family. I can't wait for the day that I can be with my husband again, I love you Shay Kai!
Well the fair is just around the corner and I'm excited to go. I look forward to all the good eats and taking Alie on the rides. She is going to love it! She is so obsessed with clothes and shoes and all the girly stuff right now. She is such a girl and I don't know how I got stuck with a girly girl! She probably got that from her Auntie Lucie and I love it cause I get to see Lucie and Shay through her each and every day. She is so much like her daddy it's not even funny. She is so hard headed and independent. She looks just like her daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way. It eases my pain to look at her and see him. It is such a comfort to me.
Well I hope everyone else is doing great and I look forward to seeing you all next week at the EISF. hahah YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute pics! I know I already told you though... but really they are! I think it's so funny Alie is such a princess...serves ya right.. & she really does look so much like her dad & Lucie!! Hang in there Ams... I think about you all the time! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete