Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Fun

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything but I'm glad my mom still posts picture of us on her blog. It started out to be a great summer. Alie loves to be outside and LOVES the water! She spent three days in Lava with Grandma Jensen and her cousins hardly ever out of the water. She came home looking like a Mexican.

Then on my sister, Cyndi's, birthday she was playing with her cousins outside and fell from the top of the slide onto her right arm and broke her wrist. Oh fun!

5 comments:

  1. Ouch... poor girl. I always feel so bad when I see little kids with broken bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u need to update more often....I like reading ur blog!!...Poor lil' girl:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW.... you made a flippin' post.. about dang time!! Poor lil' Alie. I'm sure it doesn't slow her down much though. HOpe all is going well Am... love ya! (update your blog more often)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Amy, I found your blog and I wanted to say HI. Poor Alie things were going good and then she breaks a bone, that always shuts some of the fun down. How are you doing these days. It's been a long time since I have seen you or talk to you. How is your family doing? I hope the rest of the summer is good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. skams! found your blog through Haileys! How are you? e-mail me, I don't have your e-mail and my blog is set to private- stefanie_b21@hotmail.com I'd love to catch up with ya.

    ReplyDelete